What's happening with Fresh Scala?

Kevin Wright

Jul 19, 2010, 11:47:42 AM7/19/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Now that the dust has settled a bit from 2.8.0 final, and (hopefully) all the major downstream dependencies have builds available that target that release...

I'm wondering what the current status is of Fresh Scala, perhaps it's time for another catchup?

--
Kevin Wright

mail/google talk: kev.lee...@gmail.com
wave: kev.lee...@googlewave.com
skype: kev.lee.wright
twitter: @thecoda

David Pollak

Jul 30, 2010, 7:46:08 PM7/30/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Kevin Wright <kev.lee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Now that the dust has settled a bit from 2.8.0 final, and (hopefully) all the major downstream dependencies have builds available that target that release...

I'm wondering what the current status is of Fresh Scala, perhaps it's time for another catchup?

Josh is trying in vain to get the build stuff to play well together.  If anyone else with mega Maven/sbt/Nexus skills wants to lend a hand, we'd love to have a hand.

--
Kevin Wright

mail/google talk: kev.lee...@gmail.com
wave: kev.lee...@googlewave.com
skype: kev.lee.wright
twitter: @thecoda

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im
Surf the harmonics

Kevin Wright

Jul 30, 2010, 9:33:25 PM7/30/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
okay, that sounds fair enough!

I have the Maven skills, and I'm also doing gardening leave. so I
(theoretically) have the time to tackle this.
Who else can point me in the direction of what has been done so far?

David Pollak

Jul 31, 2010, 12:00:38 AM7/31/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Kevin Wright <kev.lee...@gmail.com> wrote:
okay, that sounds fair enough!

I have the Maven skills, and I'm also doing gardening leave. so I
(theoretically) have the time to tackle this.
Who else can point me in the direction of what has been done so far?

Josh is on vacation, but he should be back Monday.  I expect that he can coordinate with you then.