A huge thanks to Derek and Josh

David Pollak

May 28, 2010, 6:00:17 PM5/28/10
to scala-tools, scala...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Derek upgraded the main server that runs Scala-tools.org to Ubuntu 10.04 today and ran into a minor hiccup.  I applaud Derek's persistence in getting to the heart of the matter and getting scala-tools.org back up and running.

More generally, both Derek and Josh have been doing a tremendous job of maintaining, enhancing, upgrading and awesomifying the Scala-tools infrastructure.

Please join me in saying a huge thanks to both of them.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Christos KK Loverdos

May 28, 2010, 6:52:11 PM5/28/10
to David Pollak, scala-tools, scala...@googlegroups.com
There is no doubt we are all indebted to these kinds of contribution.

Well done guys!!!

--
__~O
-\ <, Christos KK Loverdos

Brian Clapper

May 28, 2010, 7:31:42 PM5/28/10
to Scala Fresh
On May 28, 6:00 pm, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> More generally, both Derek and Josh have been doing a tremendous job of
> maintaining, enhancing, upgrading and awesomifying the Scala-tools
> infrastructure.
>
> Please join me in saying a huge thanks to both of them.

Consider yourself joined.

Okay, that didn't come out quite right...

Great job, Derek and Josh.
--
Brian Clapper, b...@clapper.org

Brian Clapper

May 28, 2010, 7:28:53 PM5/28/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
On 05/28/2010 06:00 PM, David Pollak wrote:

> More generally, both Derek and Josh have been doing a tremendous job of
> maintaining, enhancing, upgrading and awesomifying the Scala-tools
> infrastructure.
>
> Please join me in saying a huge thanks to both of them.

Consider yourself joined.

Okay, that didn't come out quite right...

Nice job, Josh & Derek.
--
-Brian

Brian Clapper, http://www.clapper.org/bmc/
The devil finds work for idle circuits to do.

Stefan Langer

May 29, 2010, 4:36:19 AM5/29/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for providing and maintaining this resource for the
community to all involved.

Many thanks and keep up the great job
-Stefan

2010/5/29 Brian Clapper <b...@clapper.org>:

Christopher Schmidt

May 30, 2010, 5:42:00 AM5/30/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com

A huge thanks to all at you, for keeping this infrastructure alive.

Thanks Christopher

etorreborre

May 31, 2010, 3:32:57 AM5/31/10
to Scala Fresh
That's right, thank you very much. That's a vital piece of
infrastructure that you're maintaining here!

E.

On May 30, 7:42 pm, Christopher Schmidt <fakod...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> A huge thanks to all at you, for keeping this infrastructure alive.
>
> Thanks Christopher
>
> Am 29.05.2010 00:00 schrieb "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>:
>
> Guys,
>
> Derek upgraded the main server that runs Scala-tools.org to Ubuntu 10.04
> today and ran into a minor hiccup.  I applaud Derek's persistence in getting
> to the heart of the matter and getting scala-tools.org back up and running.
>
> More generally, both Derek and Josh have been doing a tremendous job of
> maintaining, enhancing, upgrading and awesomifying the Scala-tools
> infrastructure.
>
> Please join me in saying a huge thanks to both of them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
> --
> Beginning Scalahttp://www.apress.com/book/view/1430219890