"Trump says he is being investigated for firing the FBI director" Moment

Twitter

Jun 17, 2017, 1:38:19 PM6/17/17
to Dublin Scala UG
What's happening
Trump says he is being investigated for firing the FBI director
Politics ⋅ Yesterday
The president tweeted that he is being investigated for firing James Comey "by the man who told me to fire the FBI Di...
Go to Moment
Prince George is all of us at our gran's birthday
Today ⋅ 1 hour ago
As London celebrated the Queen's birthday with a Trooping the Colour flyover, it seems her great grandson wasn't too ...
Go to Moment
Coroner determines Carrie Fisher's cause of death
Celebrity ⋅ Last night
According to the Los Angeles County coroner, the actress died from a combination of "sleep apnea and other undetermin...
Go to Moment
Police confirm 58 missing and presumed dead in Grenfell Tower tragedy
Grenfell Tower Fire ⋅ 12 minutes ago
Met Police Commander Stuart Cundy says 58 residents are still missing following the Grenfell Tower fire, warning the ...
Go to Moment
Trump picks inexperienced long-time associate to head NY federal housing
Politics ⋅ 3 hours ago
Lynne Patton, who organized golf tournaments on the president’s courses and planned Eric Trump's wedding, has been ap...
Go to Moment
Holly Holm finishes Bethe Correia with a headkick
UFC ⋅ 2 hours ago
The former boxer fell in the third round to the same headkick Holm had used to floor Ronda Rousey in 2016.
Go to Moment
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
We sent this email to @ScalaDublin
  Twitter International Company