Re: [scala-breeze] Problem with the breeze in linalg package

David Hall

Apr 29, 2013, 11:30:44 AM4/29/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kiran,

It looks like you're not including all of the dependencies, in
particular the arpack-combined-all jar.

I've not used Scala Worksheet, but there is probably some way to add
jars to it. You'll want to add all of Breeze's dependencies.

-- David

KiranKumar Adam

Apr 30, 2013, 9:52:00 AM4/30/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com