Visiting SF Jan 25th-31st, would like to meet local Scala developers

Shai Yallin

Jan 21, 2013, 2:48:42 PM1/21/13
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm flying over to SF day after tomorrow to meet some local talent. Currently I have meetings set up with guys from some major companies doing Scala right now, but I'd love to meet as many different engineers as I can, people who deal with varying types of systems.

From my side, I can share our (Wix.com) experience with Scala while migrating our core backend products over the last year or so.

Anyone up for a meet, either one-on-one or some ad-hoc meetup, beer-based event or any other format?

Cheers

Shai

Alexy Khrabrov

Jan 23, 2013, 9:57:41 PM1/23/13