Re: Digest for scala-base@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

12 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Stephen Peters

hindi pa nababasa,
Abr 19, 2013, 8:25:05 PM4/19/13
para kayscala...@googlegroups.com
Staying on top of a topic is different for everyone.  Some people it's just industry trends.  For others it's following the bug reports.

I'm interested in hear what people are reading.

Here's some examples I got from another list:

Hacker News, reddit.com/r/programming, TechCrunch, On Startups, Fast Company, Venture Beat, Inc Magazine, Forbes Money Builder, ArsTechnica, MIT Technology Review, The Next Web, Read Write Web, Mashable

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM, <scala...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/scala-base/topics

    Stephen Peters <ste...@fpcomplete.com> Apr 18 03:30PM -0700

    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking for some input. What publications do you read to stay on top
    of what's happening in software development, IT, the tech world in general?

    Does anyone still read print or is it all online magazines & blogs these
    days?

    Doing some research for work on what's useful, relevant and/or important.

    - Steve

    Vlad Patryshev <vpatr...@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:41PM -0700

    What does it mean, "stay on top"? Does it involve understanding, or just
    learning new words, like what's the current value of N in Web.N.0?

    Thanks,
    -Vlad

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group scala-base.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Stephen Peters Consultant
FP Complete Corp.

mobile +1 (503) 575 0815
email ste...@FPComplete.com

Som Snytt

hindi pa nababasa,
Abr 19, 2013, 8:31:02 PM4/19/13
para kayscala...@googlegroups.com
> Some people it's just industry trends.  For others it's following the bug reports.

It would be nice if Twitter could tell me which bugs are trending.

Mike

hindi pa nababasa,
Abr 19, 2013, 8:49:20 PM4/19/13
Som Snytt wrote:
> It would be nice if Twitter could tell me which bugs are trending.

I, too, miss the fail whale.
Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda
Ipasa