Tournament Progress

Dave Churchill

Aug 18, 2011, 7:01:51 PM8/18/11
to scai...@googlegroups.com
It looks like our estimate of 26 rounds was a bit conservative, so we
will be running an additional 4 rounds of round robin which should
finish up overnight.

Once 30 rounds have been completed, we will post the results which
should be fairly accurate, but we will attempt to parse all of the
replay files we have to verify them.

- dave

--
-------------------------------
Dave Churchill

That's the thing about people who say they hate computers. What they
really hate is lousy programmers.

Dave Churchill

Aug 18, 2011, 9:25:45 PM8/18/11
to scai...@googlegroups.com
26 rounds have been completed and I have updated the results.

4 additional rounds will bring us to our time limit and make a nice
round number of games played per bot of 360.

I will spend tomorrow doing additional analysis on the results files
to verify their accuracy.

Replay files will also be analyzed tomorrow and be available for
download by the end of the weekend.

- dave

Dave Churchill

Aug 18, 2011, 9:31:18 PM8/18/11
to scai...@googlegroups.com
Please note that the live game progress page may or may not display
the correct number of games started since we are starting a new
4-round tournament and appending the results to the previous results.

- dave

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Dave Churchill