Proper Reference

1 view

Luke Deshotels

Aug 14, 2011, 8:55:29 PM8/14/11
to scai...@googlegroups.com
I need to reference BWAPI, BWTA, and BWSAL for an academic paper, but I am unable to find the names of the authors of these wonderful tools.  I know at least some of them are active members of this group, so unless they wish to remain anonymous can I have the creators' full names in order to avoid using "Unknown" in my references?  A link to this information would be just as good.

Heinermann

Aug 14, 2011, 10:22:23 PM8/14/11
to SCAI2011
Mine is Adam Heinermann (BWAPI only).
I am not the creator of the project, but I did become an owner of it a
long time ago. The original creator has since left the project.

A better place to ask might be the IRC which is the place we are most
active.