timing & submission

1 view

foofoo

Aug 6, 2011, 2:05:46 PM8/6/11
to SCAI2011
Hello all,

we will soon release the MD5 checksum of our bot. After that, please
submit
your bots so that we have enough time installing and testing them.

From your source zip file please omit huge chunks that can be
downloaded
separately - like boost and jdk, and instead provide instructions
where
to find them and how to adjust compiler settings to use them (see the
readme.txt sample on the rules page).

Finally, after doing some timing tests overnight we increased the
maximum frame time to 55ms to avoid being flagged due to network
delays.

I am looking forward to seeing lots of interesting matches!

/Michael