Workshop on Social Choice and Learning Algorithms (SCaLA-24) at AAMAS 2024

Marcus Pivato

Jan 25, 2024, 2:01:28 AMJan 25
to sc...@googlegroups.com
Although the following call for papers does not specifically mention AI Ethics or AI Safety, it does mention Explainable ML.  And presumably, papers on applications of Social Choice Theory to AI Ethics/Safety would fall under the scope of the conference.

Jan 25, 2024, 7:08:55 PMJan 25
to Marcus Pivato, sc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we are happy to consider submissions on topics at the general intersection of Social Choice and a variety AI topics. If you're not sure if work is relevant, get in touch with me and I can answer any questions about the workshop.

Thanks for sharing here, Marcus!

-Ben Armstrong