Please indicate prefs for weekday/time of monthly SC4AI seminar series

Jobst Heitzig

Dec 20, 2023, 11:31:11 AM12/20/23
to Social Choice for AI Ethics and Safety
Dear all,

as agreed in the workshop, I have set up a scheduling poll to find possible weekdays and times of day at which a novel, monthly, virtual seminar series on SC4AI could take place.

If you are in principle interested in attending such an event rather regularly, please indicate your preferences for weekdays and times of day here:

(Please note that all specified times are in UTC)

Once it becomes clear whether we get a critical mass of participants, I will continue with conceptualizing the seminar series. If you have thoughts about this already now or want to propose possible speakers, please use this shared document for contributing your thoughts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DlYBI_h1ynNtK9n_Bjx_d0KsUr2WZ9B3Q1EIgFbb-_0/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Jobst