Bug Report-Doesn't recognise de files from the folder

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

rexTOLA AAM

未讀,
2016年4月5日 下午1:25:112016/4/5
收件者:SC2ReplayHandler User Group

I’m currently using windows 10 as operating system and the folder of the replays is on “ D:\Documentos\StarCraft II\Accounts ”. I’m using a SSD so that’s why the directory doesn’t show the user, because I change it to another HDD. When I run the software to change the name of the replay or when I finish a new match, the software doesn’t change the name of the file. Is that because of the windows 10 or is it really a bug?

In the image you can see that there are replay and the software says that 0 files processed

SC2ReplayHandler.png
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄