Any plugins for knowing unit positions?

Winnie Liu

Feb 1, 2014, 9:43:14 AM2/1/14
to sc2r...@googlegroups.com
I am working on a StarCraft2 visualization project.  It's crucial that we can know unit positions every seconds (or frames), but it seems that there is no such plugin in the repo.  It is obvious that GGTracker can produce this information, but I think it's not open-source right now?

Could any one provide some suggestions of how to doing this? The only solution I have is to write my own plugin and process all the events to calculate the unit positions, which will be absolutely a difficult and nasty job.

Thanks a lot!