Work with sc2reader

Timothy Akers

Aug 8, 2021, 8:41:11 PM8/8/21
to Sc2r...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I’m relatively new to python programming and love SC2. Last time I tried to learn a new technology I used replays to help me learn analytical skills and data management. Now with python I’m trying that again with your module, but since I am so new I’m having a hard time with the documentation. I’m not sure if this is the right email, but I was hoping there was either a discord or some sort of IM group out there that might be able to help me understand some of the documentation and increase my understanding of python.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Respectfully,
David Akers

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Leung

Aug 9, 2021, 4:10:59 PM8/9/21
to sc2reader
Glad you're excited to play around with Starcraft data!