Are useless hotkey commands handled?

Eddie Yan

Apr 10, 2014, 11:08:51 PM4/10/14
to sc2r...@googlegroups.com
If a player selects a control group when nothing has been assigned to it, is this event supposed to register?

Unrelated:

I noticed an issue with some players and the url member of the user class: when a player has a url with special characters e.g.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/624439/2/Coraz%C3%B3nDLe%C3%B3n/, these are returned in unicode format instead of ascii with '%...', which breaks Python's urllib. I have a simple method of fixing this, would you consider merging a pull request with the fix?
I don't think this is necessarily a serious issue, as modern browsers will automatically convert the unicode correctly just fine.

What measure should I use to get an accurate representation of game length in real seconds?
real_length?

Thanks,

Eddie

Graylin Kim

Apr 11, 2014, 2:18:27 PM4/11/14
to sc2r...@googlegroups.com
If a player selects a control group when nothing has been assigned to it, is this event supposed to register?

Yes, any action a player takes is recorded. Even ones that don't do anything.

I have a simple method of fixing this, would you consider merging a pull request with the fix?

If you can create an issue with instructions and a replay for replicating this I'd appreciate it. If you also have a fix I'd be happy to review the pull request and merge if it looks good. Make sure your pull request adds a test for the fix.

 What measure should I use to get an accurate representation of game length in real seconds?

Yes, real_length is what you want here. It scales the game_length to real time using the game speed.

~Graylin