Custom Look and Feel

bugabinga

Mar 24, 2012, 4:00:27 PM3/24/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Is there a way i can test a custom Look and Feel with Sc2gears ?

I added my *.jar to the ./lib folder and to the classpath in "Sc2gears-win.cmd", but the style does not show up in the "Settings->Look And Feel" - menu.

Greets, buga

András Belicza

Mar 25, 2012, 3:44:54 AM3/25/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The reason why it doesn't show up is because Look and Feels first have to be installed or registered.
To install a new look and feel, you have to do that with the UIManager.installLookAndFeel() call.

You can test a look and feel if you create your main class, install your look and feel, then call the Sc2gears main method.