Parsing Player Profiles Issue

BumontheRun

Aug 1, 2012, 11:43:15 PM8/1/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Has the 1.5 update affected parsing profiles? I am trying to parse some player profiles (from pre 1.5 replays) but I keep getting the following response:

András Belicza

Aug 2, 2012, 1:19:08 AM8/2/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Yes, 1.5 changed not just the replay format but also the profile pages and the available profile data. I'm working on the update.

Since the available player profile data changed, most likely I have to make backward incompatible changes to the profile parsing API operation.

András Belicza

Aug 2, 2012, 10:19:25 AM8/2/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
The parsing service has been updated to handle the new profile data which came with Patch 1.5.

Details are on the Parsing service page, Profile info operation description:

I've sent a notification letter to the API users.

Johnathan Ludwig

Aug 2, 2012, 1:24:04 PM8/2/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. Thanks for the fast fix!