Parsing Service file length never matches

tn

Oct 19, 2013, 9:55:23 AM10/19/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm pretty sure it's something that I'm doing wrong (noob programmer here) but I can never seem to get the parsing service API to work, even when using the test replay provided on the tester page (https://sciigears.appspot.com/parsing_service_tester.html) I'm getting "Error: Supplied file length does not match decoded file content length!" as the only response. I'm using PHP and cURL to post the form data. I've attached a copy of the script, if anyone can point out my glaring error I'd greatly appreciate it!
replay.php

tn

Oct 20, 2013, 1:25:50 PM10/20/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Never mind, Turns out I just had to urlencode() the replay data.