Want to add a graph

bo12...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2013, 2:12:28 PM7/13/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
I am working on a BS in Game Dev at Full Sail, and I have gotten the algorithms Skillcraft.ca is using to calculate their statistics, including PAC, and I would like to make a plugin that adds a graph to the replay analyzer so a player may view their PAC activity over the course of the game, as well as stats on their overall PAC and breakdown of their average PAC.

Is this possible with the current plugin api?

Thanks for any response!

-Bryan

András Belicza

Jul 14, 2013, 4:52:00 AM7/14/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
The current plugin API does not support adding new charts by plugins.
Sorry.

bo12...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2013, 8:10:53 PM7/14/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
What would suggest for alternates to this sort of functionality, given these current API and other tools available? Or would I be better off creating a standalone tool? Or is it possible through the API to create a chart of graph outside of the usual replay analysis window, in a separate window created by the plugin?

András Belicza

Jul 14, 2013, 8:57:00 PM7/14/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Yes, a plugin may open other windows (either dialog or window). A plugin can also have its own internal window (like the relay analyzer or the replay search).