Feature Request: Open new search window with games from occurances/replays on multi rep analysis screens

sdub

Apr 14, 2012, 8:41:31 PM4/14/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
I think it would be really cool to be able to right click any row in any of the screens under Multi Replay analysis and get a list of those replays in a search window.  It just seems like a very easy way to be able to view groups of games I am interested in without building a custom query or dealing with modifying pre-defined lists.

András Belicza

Apr 15, 2012, 2:34:21 AM4/15/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Yes, good idea, others requested this as well. I try to add this feature in the near future.