Question about Sc2Gears Command line and upcoming HOTS

Breath

Feb 22, 2013, 6:32:16 PM2/22/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Hey i was wondering if your planning on providing in your command line output what game the replay came from (aka WOL or HOTS)

If you would i would greatly appreciate it.

Good work on making it work for 2.0.4

András Belicza

Feb 23, 2013, 2:18:27 AM2/23/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I will add that later, currently I'm not parsing this info (I don't know yet where it is stored).

Breath

Feb 23, 2013, 10:44:22 AM2/23/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
perfect, are you also looking into seeing if you can parse out if the replay was an unranked or ranked game ? not sure if this is stored but would be nice to know.

András Belicza

Feb 24, 2013, 5:04:09 AM2/24/13
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely. These are new properties of games and replays which are very important and informative. Should I find where these are stored I will add them to the Sc2gears UI and also expose them to the Plugin API.