auto update hasn't worked since 10.2

Daniel Smith

Apr 23, 2012, 2:29:14 AM4/23/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
10.2 auto update stopped at ~9% everytime 10.3 stops at ~10-20%.  I'm not sure of why or how, but it happens.

András Belicza

Apr 23, 2012, 2:30:29 AM4/23/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
If it starts and stop, it's not really the fault of Sc2gears, but rather the download server or your internet connection.

I've changed the download server to dropbox.com, do you have issues with dropbox?

András Belicza

Apr 24, 2012, 10:50:54 AM4/24/12
to sc2ge...@googlegroups.com
One more tip: the latest versions of Sc2gears (and the Sc2gears Updater) also saves the logs of the update process. Go to the "User Content/Logs" folder, and check your updater logs ("Updater [date] [time].log" files).