Program won't open

David Lin

Jun 16, 2012, 12:09:02 AM6/16/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Let me start this by saying I've used SC2Gears for a long time and it's a great piece of software, thank you. ^^

I wanted to use sc2gears again after not using it for a couple months and when I opened sc2gears.exe I get the following error:

The language file (Chinese) version (10.3) does not match the application language version (10.5).
Some texts might be displayed in the default language.
The language file (Korean) version (3.20) does not match the application language version (10.5).
Some texts might be displayed in the default language.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\jna1141547134255314607.dll: Access is denied
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibraryFromJar(Native.java:775)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibrary(Native.java:699)
at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:114)
at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.Sc2gears.main(Sc2gears.java:116)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:105)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:105)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:105)

I'm on a fresh Java install, latest version of SC2gears, and I've tried rebooting. Also tried running as admin with no luck. Any help greatly appreciated. :>

András Belicza

Jun 16, 2012, 4:05:22 AM6/16/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
It looks very much like you're starting 2 instances of Sc2gears at once. Maybe you double click to start it while in your operating system 1 click is enough to start?

It looks you have 2 separate Sc2gears installation, one having the Chinese language selected, the other one has the Korean language selected, that's what the first 2 messages indicate in the log.

David Lin

Jun 16, 2012, 9:00:49 PM6/16/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I deleted all instances of SC2gears off my system and reinstalled. Now I get the same error minus the language parts.

        Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\jna3771983809169432372.dll: Access is denied
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibraryFromJar(Native.java:775)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibrary(Native.java:699)
at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:114)
at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.Sc2gears.main(Sc2gears.java:116)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:105)

I don't think I'm opening two at once, I tried using enter to open it with the same result. When I try to delete sc2gears however, I get the notification that another program is using it and I have to end jawaw.exe from task manager.

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:05:22 AM UTC-4, András Belicza wrote:
It looks very much like you're starting 2 instances of Sc2gears at once. Maybe you double click to start it while in your operating system 1 click is enough to start?

It looks you have 2 separate Sc2gears installation, one having the Chinese language selected, the other one has the Korean language selected, that's what the first 2 messages indicate in the log.

András Belicza

Jun 17, 2012, 8:59:21 AM6/17/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Strange.

Please try to start it with the command line script (Sc2gears-win.cmd) file and see what happens.

Taishou

Jul 19, 2013, 2:59:53 PM7/19/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\KokuRa\AppData\Local\Temp\jna333580814715225947.dll: Access is denied

    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibraryFromJar(Native.java:775)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibrary(Native.java:699)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:114)
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.Sc2gears.main(Sc2gears.java:122)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:106)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:106)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:106)
Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
    at com.sun.jna.Native$DeleteNativeLibrary.run(Native.java:903)

I started the computer in Safe mode and it started fine. When i use Sc2gears-win.cmd I receive a DOS window and sc2 gears ask for language. I click ok and nothing happens

Taishou

Jul 19, 2013, 9:38:26 PM7/19/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
After some web searching i found the solution:

http://support.dtsearch.com/dts0198.htm

András Belicza

Jul 22, 2013, 4:11:17 AM7/22/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Strange, I haven't come across this problem. So what did you do, you added the lib folder of Sc2gears to the CLASSPATH?

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Taishou <zankoku...@gmail.com> wrote:
After some web searching i found the solution:

http://support.dtsearch.com/dts0198.htm

Taishou

Jul 25, 2013, 12:44:39 AM7/25/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com

At the bottom of the page these instructions are found. I just followed them:

How to change the system PATH in Windows

The PATH is a list of folder names that Windows uses to locate executables.   The following steps will add the dtSearch program folder to the system PATH.

(1) Click Start > Settings > Control Panel

(2) Click System

(3) Click the Advanced tab.

(4) Click the Environment Variables button

(5) Under System variables, locate the "Path" variable and click on it

(6) Click the Edit button

(7) Add this to the end of the current value (assuming you installed dtSearch to the default location):

;c:\Program Files\dtSearch Developer\bin

The semicolon is needed to separate the dtSearch directory name from the last item listed in the existing PATH.

A reboot may be necessary for some programs to recognize the change to the PATH.

şafak güneş

Sep 18, 2013, 3:15:09 PM9/18/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
so it works after u did all this? because it didn't work for me unfortunately. :(

blasco

Jun 17, 2014, 4:20:59 AM6/17/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
If your sc2gears stops working someday first of all try to uninstal java and reinstall it. That solved my crash problem.