Android/iOS compatibility

Erufailon

Sep 2, 2013, 1:00:31 PM9/2/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I read that you are working on a new and improved version of Sc2gears. I love this program and I think it would be great if you could make a Android/iOS version of the new program. I sit and "study" the statistics for about 2 hours when a season ends to see if I improved from previous season etc. but I don't feel comfortable sitting on the PC for hours "reading" statistics. What I would like is if you could make the new program compatible with Android/iOS so someone for instance could upload the replays on the cloud and watch his performance on his tablet or phone. Another application would be if the desktop program would automatically send the new replays to the mobile program and could see all the info of the last game on the mobile device instead of the pop-up window that we have at the current version.
Thank you very much for this awesome program.

András Belicza

Sep 3, 2013, 5:23:37 AM9/3/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Currently this is not a priority, will get back to this in the future.