auto replay saves

Gabriel Beatty

Jul 27, 2013, 1:01:54 AM7/27/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
If you set a new rule in >settings>auto save> name template

for some reason your new rules wont save. I have to keep changing it back from default to my custom template. I believe this resets after reboot

András Belicza

Jul 27, 2013, 1:57:01 AM7/27/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
By default Sc2gears saves settings when you close it (if you haven't disabled this).
I assume you never close Sc2gears.

Either close Sc2gears to let it save the current settings, or manually save settings by Settings menu => Save settings now.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Gabriel Beatty <xxhack...@hotmail.com> wrote:
If you set a new rule in >settings>auto save> name template

for some reason your new rules wont save. I have to keep changing it back from default to my custom template. I believe this resets after reboot

Gabriel Beatty

Jul 27, 2013, 4:17:05 PM7/27/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I never close it. It auto starts with windows then I just shut down sometime. So I need to manually save it