Error: Bnet Profile links not Valid

Frank Cz

Sep 9, 2013, 11:46:39 AM9/9/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I receive this message when attempting to add my profile to plugin MMR-Stats

I copied it from the BNET page

András Belicza

Sep 9, 2013, 11:52:54 AM9/9/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
The MMR plugin is not developed by me. You could try posting in their forum:

My guess is that you changed your name or clan or something. Visit your battle.net profile page, and copy your profile url from the browser.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Frank Cz <fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
I receive this message when attempting to add my profile to plugin MMR-Stats

I copied it from the BNET page

Frank Cz

Sep 9, 2013, 11:59:49 AM9/9/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I did that, never used another name, new at Battle.net. Thanks for the advice, I'll post over there.