Problem with the search filter

TheThordus

Oct 13, 2013, 1:45:21 PM10/13/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
When i start a Replay search and use the "Player search" line (with the not function) all is fine.
But when i add a second "Player search" line (with the not function) it looks like he ignore both lines.

Is it a bug or did i understand something wrong with this function?

András Belicza

Oct 15, 2013, 1:25:39 AM10/15/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
It works for me, you just probably don't know how it works.

If you add multiple lines of the same filter, they will be in logical OR connection, so all replays will be included where one of the same filter-type applies.
The different filter rows are in logical AND connection, so if you specify the player filter and the map filter, both have to match for a replay to be listed in the result.

So back to the player filter, if you specify one with player="Bob" and another with NOT player="Alice", all replays will be included where there is a Bob player OR if there is no Alice player in the replay.

TheThordus

Oct 15, 2013, 2:19:12 PM10/15/13
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Ok that make sense. Thought when i add a line it take the AND function.

Maybe there is a better way to get my result?

I want a search result which only show my laddergames for multi-replay analysis.
Before HotS it was realy easy with the AutoMM filter.
But in HotS under matchmaking the Training, Against A.I and unranked have the same gametype then Laddergames (AutoMM).
So i wanted to sort out the games against A.I.s with the name filter where a AND function is pretty helpful.
To sort out the unranked games.... hmm i am thinking about how to realise it.

Anyone have an idea for the A.I.s und the unranked games?