SC27 Nationals Update - Please Sign UP

12 views
Skip to first unread message

Rick Raduziner

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 6:55:35 PMSep 14
to Santa Cruz 27 National Class Association

Hello SC27 Fleet,

The bewitching hour is getting closer! October 10 is the deadline before the entry fee gets a little scary. 🎃

This is going to be a fun one! The SC27s are part of the Great Pumpkin, and we plan to be the bell of the ball.

SIGN UP NOW — LET’S GO! CLICK HERE

We already have 6 boats registered! Gather your demons and goblins, tune up your broomstick for maximum VMG, and come ready to race.

Then Saturday night, break out your best costume for the ghoulish bash and live band that always brings the house down!

Great Pumpkin/SC27 National T-shirts will also be available for pre-purchase soon on the regatta website.

See you on the starting line!

Rick Raduziner
SC27 National President / Regatta Chair



Jacob Paoletti

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 7:07:53 PMSep 14
to sc2...@googlegroups.com
Hey there Rick,
Thank you for sending this out. I am so bummed, but I had a family thing come up that weekend and am not able to do nationals this year. I am very sad about this. I just wanted to let you know that I still am very much planning on doing the next ones and love being in this fleet!!
Thank you for all you do,
Jacob Paoletti (Fearless)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Santa Cruz 27 National Class Association" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sc27nca+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sc27nca/b6220687-943d-4fd5-b2dc-5a626cd3de67n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages