Re: Abridged summary of sc27nca@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

11 views
Skip to first unread message

will thran

unread,
Sep 19, 2026, 3:22:03 PMSep 19
to sc2...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody. I own whole number 51 on the East Coast. Me and my son have had a great time racing the Santa Cruz 27. We did a total bottom job on it three years ago. The barrier coats in great shape the VC Needs to be Re-coated. I’ve got a full set of sails That I had cut from Evo. The main has light skin on it. I’ve got a super light 155. A medium weight 140. And 130 with light skin on it as well. A blue and yellow kite that screams downhill. I’m asking $9000. If anyone is interested, please reach out to me. 



On Wednesday, September 16, 2026, 4:55 AM, sc2...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Adam <adamv...@gmail.com>: Sep 15 07:48AM -0700

Rick,
 
This is the stuff:
 
image
 
mcmlogo_1200x630.png
 
McMaster-Carr
 
mcmaster.com
 
Adam
 
On Sep 14, 2026, at 9:12 PM, Rick Raduziner <ricka...@gmail.com> wrote:
...more
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to sc27nca+u...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages