Small Boat Wednesday #2

Rob Swenson

May 25, 2011, 5:09:25 PM5/25/11
to Lisa Gidley, Alexander Okrut, sby...@googlegroups.com, lgi...@mail.com
Good Afternoon -

I hope everyone is enjoying this wet Wednesday.  Please let me know if you are interested in sailing today.

Thank you,

Rob

Kevin Wilkinson

May 25, 2011, 5:19:34 PM5/25/11
to sby...@googlegroups.com, Lisa Gidley, Alexander Okrut, lgi...@mail.com

I have the Zodiac here at home on the trailer. It’s almost ready to be launched but I haven’t replaced the bilge pump yet. If you really plan to sail today I will bring the boat and we can fix the pump later. If you’re not going to sail then I will bring it on Friday. Let me know.

Kevin Wilkinson

Mobile: 650-333-7873

Paul V. Oliva

May 25, 2011, 5:34:09 PM5/25/11
to sby...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Okrut, lgi...@mail.com
The sun has come out here in the Sunset District! Can't see over the hill to tell if it means the front has already passed.

May 25, 2011, 5:37:41 PM5/25/11
to Alexander Okrut, Lisa Gidley, sby...@googlegroups.com, Julia Rumpf

No I will bring the boat. Maybe we can still fix the bilge pump today too. I will be there by about 4:00.

Kevin Wilkinson