"new" plugin

Michael Lewis

Oct 22, 2017, 7:24:29 AM10/22/17
to sbt-dev
Hi,

I have had a project that a few people have found useful -  basically a test framework for Cucumber and also an sbt plugin (that allows the user to run cucumber tests using sbt cucumber).
The two are actually separate (effectively different ways to launch Cucumber).

Re: The plugin (details here: https://github.com/lewismj/cucumber/blob/master/plugin.md), I was wondering if it would be possible to move this to within the 'sbt' repositories, hopefully, a
few extra people may expand it (its very simple, but does get some downloaded, questions etc...).

If that's possible, would someone let me know the details?

Thanks,
Mike

eugene yokota

Oct 26, 2017, 12:28:51 AM10/26/17
to sbt-dev
Hi,

You can transfer it over to me (eed3si9n) and then I can move it to sbt
with a team setup with you in it.

-eugene
Message has been deleted

Michael Lewis

Nov 4, 2017, 3:18:34 PM11/4/17
to sbt-dev

Hi,

I requested repo transfer. I shifted out the sbt plugin part of my project to a separate repo before putting in the request.
I've not changed any org. naming etc, which I can do at some point, so may need some editing to align with standard etc.

The repo I transferred was: https://github.com/lewismj/sbt-cucumber
Which itself is splitting out the plugin from: https://github.com/lewismj/cucumber

I've done a fair bit on the unit test framework, so this may help with putting in some parallel features into the plugin side of things.

Thanks,
Mike

eugene yokota

Nov 6, 2017, 12:14:19 AM11/6/17
to sbt...@googlegroups.com
I didn't see this email see the email till now, and now the request is expired.
Could you try again plz?

-eugene