[ANNOUNCE] sbt 0.13.16-M1 is released

已查看 74 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

eugene yokota

未读,
2017年4月28日 08:00:322017/4/28
收件人 sbt-dev
Howdy,

This is a note that we released sbt 0.13.16-M1 yesterday.

The changes since 0.13.15 that came out recently are:
  • Fixes around the startup warnings.
  • Port of sbt-cross-building's ^ and ^^ commands for plugin cross building.
When sbt used to break bincompat between the releases, Johannes Rudolph's
sbt-cross-building used to be my favorite sbt plugin because it let me cross publish my own plugins
while staying in the older sbt.

sbt 0.13.16-M1 merges ^ and ^^ commands into the default settings,
so we can cross build sbt 1.0.0-M5 plugins without adding a plugin.
Another neat thing that might come in handy is the introduction of sbt version specific source dir
src/main/scala-sbt-1.0.0-M5.

-eugene

回复全部
回复作者