InlineIvyConfiguration differences between 0.13 and 1.0

Mirco Dotta

Jul 25, 2017, 9:57:53 AM7/25/17
to sbt-dev
Hi all,

I'm converting a plugin to support 1.0 and noticed that `InlineIvyConfiguration` takes now a new `managedChecksums` argument instead of a `localOnly` argument. A further difference is that the collection type of the `InlineIvyConfiguration` constructor's parameters was changed from `Seq` to `Vector`. Considering that `InlineIvyConfiguration.apply` seems to be there for backward compatibility, I find these changes odd (I assume `managedChecksums` != `localOnly`). Furthermore, in sbt 0.13 there is no `InlineIvyConfiguration.apply`. Of course, it is possible to workaround all these small issues, but I thought I'd mention them just in case they were overlooked.

Cheers,
Mirco