Where is sbt/zinc documentation for tool developers?

Rodrigo Cano

Mar 18, 2017, 11:01:36 AM3/18/17
to sbt...@googlegroups.com
I've been browsing the github repository and trying to see my way around, but I still see no dcoumentation or initial pointers on how to start. The scaladocs are also not ideal since its decomposed in many submodules with types not linked.

Cheers.

Dale Wijnand

Mar 18, 2017, 11:05:11 AM3/18/17
to sbt...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 at 15:01 Rodrigo Cano <ioni...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been browsing the github repository and trying to see my way around, but I still see no dcoumentation or initial pointers on how to start. The scaladocs are also not ideal since its decomposed in many submodules with types not linked.

Cheers.

Rodrigo Cano

Mar 18, 2017, 12:00:53 PM3/18/17
to sbt...@googlegroups.com
I have not, I thought that's meant for people intending to hack on zinc itself. Thanks for the pointer.

Cheers.

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Dale Wijnand <dale.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 at 15:01 Rodrigo Cano <ioni...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been browsing the github repository and trying to see my way around, but I still see no dcoumentation or initial pointers on how to start. The scaladocs are also not ideal since its decomposed in many submodules with types not linked.

Cheers.

Rodrigo Cano

Mar 18, 2017, 1:45:34 PM3/18/17
to sbt...@googlegroups.com
Two links are provided in the contributing doc, one points to Understanding Incremental Recompilation which is fine but doesn't help me at all, and the other gives 404. I also checked the doc labeled issues and none of them provide any documentation regarding how to integrate zinc into a tool. Any other pointers?

Cheers.

eugene yokota

Mar 18, 2017, 4:08:48 PM3/18/17
to sbt...@googlegroups.com