Parametric SVG proposal

Thomas Gorochowski

Apr 22, 2020, 5:47:52 AM4/22/20
to SBOL Visual Working Group
Hi everyone,

I am starting to work on the proposal for parametric SVG in SBOL Visual. The link to the document is here:

May come in useful for later discussions.

Tom

--
Thomas E. Gorochowski, PhD
Royal Society University Research Fellow

Chris Myers

Apr 22, 2020, 9:36:12 AM4/22/20
to sbol-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tom.  By the way, I will let you lead the discussion today.

If anyone who would like to participate in the discussion of parametric SVG today at 10am MDT who has received an invite, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Cheers,
Chris