SBOL Visual changes ready for voting

Jake Beal

Oct 22, 2020, 12:14:21 PM10/22/20
to sbol-...@googlegroups.com, SBOL Developers
Hi, folks:

We've got *five* SBOL visual SEPs that have all recently apparently reached consensus:
- SEP V018: Interactions with Interaction Nodes (SEP, discussion)
- SEP V019: Allow Complex to Include DNA Backbone (SEP, discussion)
- SEP V020: Recommend use of polypeptide region for 2A Sequences (SEP, discussion)
- SEP V021: SEP V021: Unspecified Interaction Glyph Node (SEP, discussion)
- SEP V022: Inert DNA Spacer (SEP, discussion)

Editors, I hereby move to vote on all five of these proposals; if you agree, please start the process.

Thanks,
-Jake

Hasan Baig

Oct 22, 2020, 12:31:41 PM10/22/20
to sbol...@googlegroups.com, sbol-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jake,

Thanks. We will move it forward for voting asap.

regards
SBOL Editors