Voting is open for SEPs V018 - V022

Hasan Baig

Oct 23, 2020, 1:11:45 PM10/23/20
to sbol...@googlegroups.com, sbol-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Voting forms for the following SEPs are now open for voting for next 5 business days. It will not take more than a minute or two to complete.

Being a part of this community, you all are welcome and encouraged to submit your vote. The voting forms will be closed by the end of business day on Friday, October 30 2020.

Regards
SBOL Editors

Jacob Beal

Oct 23, 2020, 8:25:22 PM10/23/20
to SBOL Visual Working Group
Apologies, Hasan, but before these are actually open for a vote, I believe these need to have two days of final discussion period between the posting of the voting forms and the time when voting begins, per our community governance rules.

Thanks,
-Jake

Hasan Baig

Oct 25, 2020, 6:54:54 PM10/25/20
to sbol-...@googlegroups.com
Right!

So, the voting will begin from Wednesday October 28. Until then, all are welcome to raise any concerns (if there are any) in the voting forms linked below.

regards
SBOL Editors