Please vote next SBOL Editor!

Pedro Fontanarrosa

Aug 9, 2021, 12:43:51 PM8/9/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com
Hello community,
                       The next SBOL Editor Election vote form is due tomorrow, and we only have 3 votes until now. Please take a minute to review our candidate's statements (within the form) and cast your vote!
Cheers,
SBOL Editors

Jake Beal

Aug 10, 2021, 1:02:03 PM8/10/21
to SBOL Developers
Hi, Pedro:

This is the first announcement that has appeared on the sbol-dev list, and no announcement at all has appeared on the SBOL Visual list.
Can you please send the original intended announcement to both lists and extend the election?

Thanks,
-Jake

Pedro Fontanarrosa

Aug 12, 2021, 6:27:29 PM8/12/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com
Oh, that is weird. I'll do it right now.