Nominations for the next SBOL Editor

Hasan Baig

Mar 30, 2021, 12:20:22 AM3/30/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com, sbol-...@googlegroups.com, sbol-steering, sbol-editors
Hi SBOL Community,

My tenure as an SBOL Editor is coming to an end. The editors are therefore looking for nominees for the SBOL Editorship to replace me. For those who would like to nominate a member from the SBOL community or nominate yourself, please e-mail the SBOL editors (sbol-e...@googlegroups.com) the candidate's name and their contact information.

The nomination period lasts five business days and will be closed on April 06 (considering April 02 a holiday in USA). After the nomination period concludes, voting will begin to elect the next SBOL Editor.

Information about the role of an SBOL Editor can be found here.

Regards,

Hasan Baig
PostDoc Research Fellow,
University of Connecticut,