Editor nominations

1 view

Pedro Fontanarrosa

Jul 27, 2022, 12:06:32 PM7/27/22
to sbol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
         Sadly, my term as an SBOL Editor is reaching its limit, and it's time to nominate a new SBOL Editor.

For those who would like to nominate a member from the SBOL community or for those who would like to volunteer themselves, please e-mail the SBOL editors (sbol-editors@googlegroups.com) the candidate's name and their contact information. The nomination period lasts seven days and will close on August 3rd. After the nomination period concludes, voting will start to elect the next SBOL Editor.

Information about the role of SBOL Editor can be found here: https://sbolstandard.org/community-governance/

I would like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to serve the SBOL community as an editor for the last three years, and I look forward to continuing to contribute to SBOL as a developer in the future.

Pedro Fontanarrosa

Aug 3, 2022, 11:37:11 AM8/3/22
to sbol...@googlegroups.com
Given that one of the nominees was on vacation, we are extending the SBOL Editor nomination period for a week, which pushes the SBOL Editor voting for August 10th.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Pedro