Editor nominations

1 view

James McLaughlin

Jun 28, 2021, 4:52:40 PM6/28/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

My term as an editor finishes at the end of July. Therefore, we are looking for nominations for the next SBOL editor.

For those who would like to nominate a member from the SBOL community or for those who would like to volunteer themselves, please e-mail the SBOL editors (sbol-e...@googlegroups.com) the candidate's name and their contact information. The nomination period lasts five business days and will close on July 5th. After the nomination period concludes, voting will start to elect the next SBOL Editor.

Information about the role of SBOL Editor can be found here: https://sbolstandard.org/community-governance/

I would like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to serve the SBOL community as an editor for the last two years, and I look forward to continuing to contribute to SBOL as a developer in the future.

James