The next SBOL editor...

Hasan Baig

Apr 13, 2021, 12:18:17 AM4/13/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com, sbol-...@googlegroups.com, sbol-steering, sbol-editors
Dear SBOL Developers Community,

The poll for the vote of confidence to select Gonzalo Vidal Pena as the next SBOL editor is now closed. He has been accepted unanimously as the next SBOL editor, replacing me. Congratulations Gonzalo!!

It was a great pleasure (and learning) for me to served as an SBOL editor and I really enjoyed working closely with the amazing SBOL community over the past two years. This is just the end of two-years tenure, but I will continue to be stay in touch and can be personally reached out at hasan...@gmail.com

Gonzalo will be officially joining in from May 01, 2021. Welcome aboard Gonzalo! See you in our next SBOL Editors meeting.

Regards

Hasan Baig
Postdoc Research Fellow
Center for Quantitative Medicine
UConn Health Center
University of Connecticut, USA

GONZALO VIDAL PENA

Apr 14, 2021, 8:00:57 AM4/14/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com, sbol-...@googlegroups.com, sbol-steering, sbol-editors
Thanks Hasan for the good news and your contribution to the SBOL community.
Thanks to the SBOL community for accepting me and endorsing my proposal.
I'm looking forward to working with the editors and the community in the constant definition and improvement of SBOL.

Kind regards,

Gonzalo Vidal
Biological and Medical Engineering PhD student at IIBM