SBOL Editor Election - Vote by April 12, 2021

Hasan Baig

Apr 5, 2021, 8:48:45 PM4/5/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com
Dear SBOL Developers Community,

The nomination period for the next SBOL Editor is over and we have received only one nomination - Gonzalo Vidal Pena.

Please provide your vote of confidence HERE to confirm Gonzalo as the next SBOL Editor, replacing Hasan Baig.

To help you decide, Gonzalo has kindly provided the following short description about him and how he fits for this position.

I have been following the SBOL community since 2017, became SBOL developer after SEED 2019. I know, like and use the SBOL standard. I'm willing to contribute to SBOL and became an active member of the community. I want to raise the data format in SBOL 3 with FAIR principles to enable machine actionability oriented to automation and AI.

Voting will remain open until the end of day Monday, April 12, 2021.

Thank you.

Regards
SBOL Editors