Help create a Synthetic Biology StackExchange site!

8 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Jake Beal

chưa đọc,
07:12:38 8 thg 3, 20218/3/21
đến in...@lists.bio-design-automation.org, in...@ebrc.org, anno...@syntheticbiology.org, synb...@googlegroups.com, SBOL Developers, synt...@mit.edu
Do you think that synthetic biology could use a good community Q&A site? Would you like to ask questions or help answer others' questions? Then come help us create a Synthetic Biology StackExchange!

Pretty much everybody who programs makes use of StackOverflow, which provides well-curated answers for programming questions. The greater network of StackExchange sites spun off of it provides a great one-stop-shop for lots of other communities as well, from math, physics, and chemistry to travel, cooking, and personal finance. We're now trying to do the same for Synthetic Biology!

We've already passed the early stages of defining the site, and now just need to demonstrate a critical mass of people committing to participate in order to get a beta site launched.

If you're interested, here's how you can help:
- Commit to the proposal on StackExchange
- Pass this invitation along to others in your group and other communities
- We also have a community-building Slack: email me if you'd like an invitation

I think this site is going to make a major difference to the synthetic biology community, and hope you'll help us get it launched!

Thanks,
-Jake
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả