DynamiCoRC

Jürgen Pahle

May 25, 2022, 12:43:20 PM5/25/22
to sbml-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to our recent work on using dynamic
documents in the context of systems biology modelling:

"Dynamic publication media with the COPASI R Connector (CoRC)"

You can freely download our article before July 1st 2022 via the
following special share link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1f3eT5pvHT7xR

In this article we show how dynamic publication media and the COPASI R
Connector (CoRC) can be combined in a natural and synergistic way to
communicate (biochemical) models. Dynamic publication media are becoming
a popular tool for authors to effectively compose and publish their
work. They are built from templates and the final documents are created
dynamically. In addition, they can also be interactive.

We provide many practical examples written in R Markdown or Jupyter
Notebook in the three areas documentation, teaching and science
communication.

All our code is freely available on github
(https://jpahle.github.io/DynamiCoRC)

I hope this is helpful for some of you and please don't hesitate to
contact me with any questions or feedback!

Thanks,
Juergen

--
Dr. Jürgen Pahle