SBML Test Suite Database upload fails

Paul Lang

Nov 12, 2021, 8:13:07 AM11/12/21
to sbml-discuss
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, so please direct me to other places if not. I am currently trying to upload test results for the SBMLToolkit.jl-Rodas4 simulator, but get the following error: `There was a problem with extracting test suite results from the data. Please ensure that you submit a 'zip' file containing only 'csv' files named with the test case id.` Can anyone help me with that? I was trying with the attached file. Thanks!
test1.zip

Frank Bergmann

Nov 12, 2021, 10:02:52 AM11/12/21
to sbml-discuss
Hello Paul,

can you try not using subfolders in the zip file?

thank you
Frank