Not able to squeeze the rate equation in cell designer using SBML squeezer as a plugin

ANGITHA MELVIN

Sep 6, 2022, 3:18:04 AM9/6/22
to sbml-discuss
Dear all

I am Angitha Melvin pursuing an M.Tech in Biotechnology from Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India.

I am using the SBML squeezer plugin for squeezing the rate equations for the network drawn using cell designer 4.4.2 for my project work. I downloaded the SBML squeezer plugin (www.cogsys.cs.uni-tuebingen.de/software/SBMLsqueezer/downloads/jsbml-1. 1-a1-incl-libs.jar). While using the software plugin I encountered the following issues.

1.       I am being able to get only individual rate equations for the network drawn using the cell designer but when I apply the SBML squeezer for the whole network I am getting no equations in the export list

2.       I tried exporting the equations by clicking the tab Export changes but no file is also being created

3.       I am also unable to simulate the network because the rate equations are not getting added to the reactions in the network

4.       The model report is not generated and shows a java.io.IOException error. (I have installed java version 8 update 341 before all the installations)

Kindly look into this matter as I am stuck on this for two months. I shall be highly obliged for your kind assistance.
Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Angitha Melvin
M.Tech student
Department of Biotechnology
Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (NITJ)