Extended submission deadline COMBINE 2022

Sarah Keating

Aug 27, 2022, 8:28:44 AM8/27/22
to sbml-discuss
Hi all,

To bring COMBINE 2022 (https://combine-org.github.io/events/) into alignment with the extended ICSB abstract submission deadline, we have pushed abstract submission until September 30. We have begun reviewing the submitted abstracts and will begin accepting from September 9 and then ongoing until the programme is filled. Abstracts should be submitted via the ICSB easychair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icsb2022.

And a reminder that abstracts are for the COMBINE forum held Saturday, October 8, immediately before ICSB starts.

Tutorials and breakouts for the COMBINE Community meet-up (Thursday and Friday, October 6 & 7) are still being accepted. Please submit them via the form at https://forms.gle/4VHZTxR5FcY2GLhR8.

The preliminary program for COMBINE 2022 is now up on the website (https://combine-org.github.io/events/) and will be filled out as we start accepting abstracts and scheduling tutorials and breakout sessions.

The early bird registration for ICSB has been extended until August 31, all the information and preliminary program is up at https://www.icsb2022.berlin/.

Hoping to see many of you in Berlin!

Cheers,
The COMBINE Coordinators