Update the references of new BioModels website URL

Tung V. N. Nguyen

Feb 8, 2021, 5:45:31 PM2/8/21
to sbml-discuss
Hello SBML webmaster,

The old BioModels, which the website URL was https//www.ebi.ac.uk/biomodels-main, had been retired since July 2020. Its replacement is since then https:/www.ebi.ac.uk/biomodels. We are kindly asking you to update all references of BioModels URL in SBML website so as to ensure BioModels services work well.
In particular, the online SBML validator does not work with providing a model via URL. We enforce to use https for all BioModels services.
Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 22.20.16.png
It is grateful to have your cooperation.

Best regards,
Dr Tung Nguyen
Senior Software Engineer
Molecular Networks Team
EMBL-EBI

Matthias König

Feb 9, 2021, 6:07:11 PM2/9/21
to sbml-discuss
Dear Tung Nguyen,

Thanks for the report. I opened an issue on the website for the update

With the redesign of the SBML website these links will be updated.
Best Matthias