HARMONY 2024 April 8-11

Sarah Keating

Dec 7, 2023, 3:28:43 AM12/7/23
to SBML Editors, sbol-e...@googlegroups.com, sed-ml-...@googlegroups.co, petab-...@googlegroups.com, SBML Discussion List, sbol-d...@googlegroups.co, sbgn-d...@googlegroups.com, cellml-d...@lists.cellml, neuroml...@googlegroups.com
HARMONY 2024 will be hosted by UCL from Monday April 8th until
Thursday April 11th.

As part of our preparation we are asking communities whether it would
be useful to schedule whole days for particular standards. That
doesn't mean other things can't happen on those days but we are
thinking of cost and hybrid accessibility.

For example making Tuesday the SBML day would allow people to plan
travel and remote attendance accordingly.

Any thoughts on this matter would be gratefully received.

Local HARMONY organisers

Sarah Keating and Padraig Gleeson